Looking for an Easy to Use Edger

I mow a very large lawn. By the time I am done I am having a hard time getting to the edging around fence, house, and driveway. I have an electric edger and it is a hassle to even get it to the far-off places that need edged.

Can anyone recommend an edger that is easy to use? I am willing to spend some money on this, because I don't want to hire someone else to take care of my lawn. What is a good brand of edger that isn't difficult to change the line on and can take on a large yard?

By SusannL from St. Cloud, FL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Photo of a lawn edger.
Edging Your Lawn
Home and Garden Gardening LawnAugust 3, 2009
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:25:18 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.