Make Personalized Tags With Old Christmas Cards

I save Christmas cards (my own and from friends) and cut out any large shapes on the front (nativity scene, angel, snowman, Santa playing soccer or tennis or football, candy canes, reindeer, etc.). I embellish the cut-out with tiny cotton balls (for snow), candy cane (candy), a star for the nativity scene, etc. I punch a hole on the top of the cutout, thread a ribbon through the hole and add a punched shipping tag (on which I've printed the recipient's name). It's fun trying to match the package/and tags with the person receiving the gift, and everyone looks to see which package belongs to them based on the tags! I also write on the blank tag why I chose the picture tag for that person (in case it connection isn't obvious!).

By Casey from Plano, TX

Thank you that is a wonderful idea the peel and stick tags.

Brown Paper Gift Tag
Making Your Own Gift Tags
Better Living Green Living ReusingDecember 2, 2008
Making Reusable Gift Tags
Making Reusable Gift Tags
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards