Make Personalized Tags With Old Christmas Cards

I save Christmas cards (my own and from friends) and cut out any large shapes on the front (nativity scene, angel, snowman, Santa playing soccer or tennis or football, candy canes, reindeer, etc.). I embellish the cut-out with tiny cotton balls (for snow), candy cane (candy), a star for the nativity scene, etc. I punch a hole on the top of the cutout, thread a ribbon through the hole and add a punched shipping tag (on which I've printed the recipient's name). It's fun trying to match the package/and tags with the person receiving the gift, and everyone looks to see which package belongs to them based on the tags! I also write on the blank tag why I chose the picture tag for that person (in case it connection isn't obvious!).

By Casey from Plano, TX

Thank you that is a wonderful idea the peel and stick tags.

Brown Paper Gift Tag
Making Your Own Gift Tags
Better Living Green Living ReusingDecember 2, 2008
Shabby Chic Gift Tag
Making a Shabby Chic Gift Tag
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
Christmas Tree Gift Tags From Paint Swatches
Making Christmas Tree Gift Tags From Paint Swatches
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:34:51 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.