Where Can I Recycle Old Trophies?

I'd love to donate a large box of old, but well preserved trophies. Is there a local place I can bring them? I tried Special Olympics in my area, but they weren't accepting at this time.

By Hilary from Yorktown, NY

There is a group on the internet called Freecycle.org. It is for people who want to get rid of things and not fill up the landfill. You list your item on the website and you are contacted by people who would like to have your item. It is very effective and a lot of fun as well.

Please try the boys/girls club, a bowling alley, a pre-school and your local shelters for children. good luck

A photo of an old, gold trophy.
Recycling Old Trophies
Better Living Green Living Recycling OtherNovember 30, 2010
Trophy in Hands
Selling Trophies
Colorful seed catalogs to be used in crafts.
Crafts Using Recycled Catalogs
Uses for Old Briefcases, Worn two strap leather briefcase.
Uses for Old Briefcases
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys