Fleas in My Yard

By mimsey 1

What can I spray to kill fleas around my dog house and yard?

By mimsey

Filter Sort

By Betsy 6 4 Flag

There is a product call Sevin it comes in a powder form. You sprinkle it all around your yard. It is for fleas and is safe for pets. This works I'm told. Best bet may be to get rid of them on the dog first.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By merlene smith 4 311 Flag

http://www.gardensalive.com/product.asp?pn=2779

Gardens alive has this product that is non toxic and once you apply it, it works year after year. It has totally changed our dogs and our summer. I told the vet about it and he didn't have much to say, but then I thought they make a lot of money selling flea products.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Fleas in My Yard

How can I get rid of the fleas in my yard? They have taken over!

Kara from Alexandria, VA

Feedback:

RE: Fleas in My Yard

We buy lime by the 50 pound bag, and I broadcast that around the perimeter of the house. It works wonders. Also, if you have a deck, broadcast under it, I had to "throw" it under the deck sometime a hand full at a time, but, it really works. (09/13/2006)

By glinda

RE: Fleas in My Yard

Ace Hardware in my town carries "Home Defense" and you use it in a sprayer. It's really good stuff and we have tried it on fleas and ticks in the desert. It works wonderfully, they don't come back after a spraying. It hasn't hurt our dogs or birds, but we waited for it to dry on the ground before letting the 2 dogs out. The quail and dove haven't been affected by it so far and it's been on the ground for 2 months. (09/13/2006)

By Louise

RE: Fleas in My Yard

Sevin Dust, every week for about 4 weeks, should do it. If you live in the country or in a town where they don't care about your choice of "pets," guinea hens make excellent bug destroyers. So do chickens, but guineas get the prize. (09/14/2006)

By carla bledsoe

Home and Garden Pest Control FleasJune 1, 2010
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
Dog Scratching at Fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas in Your Yard
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 4:47:57 PM on 10.0.0.12 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings