Drop Shipping Advice

Does anyone know anything about drop shipping? I want to find a place that will allow me to dropship their products after selling them on ebay. My husband is having a hard time making the bills and I am disabled and would like to contribute as much as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tina from Lufkin, TX

I am not sure what "drop shipping" actually entails, but if you really want a fairly easy and legit, work-at-home job, I would recommend LiveOps. All you need is a computer, a phone line, and the ability to read a script. You take orders over the phone and can make your own schedule. I am not the best salesperson, but being an English teacher, I am a good reader, so I do okay. I only do it part-time, on the weekends, for extra $. Many people at the company do it full-time. I have been on for about a year and it has really helped us make ends meet when my husband was in between jobs. Check it out at www.liveops.com

Hope this helps!

Business and Legal BusinessApril 5, 2007
Fragile Label on Cardboard Shipping Box
Shipping Breakables
Drop Cloth Ideas
Drop Cloth Ideas
Hand Cart With Box That Reads Free Shipping
Saving Money on Shipping Charges
Shipping Fruit
Shipping Fruit