Homemade Antibacterial "Wet Ones"

Does anyone have a recipie on how to make Antibacterial "Wet Ones"?

Glenda from River Falls, WI

I don't know how much the supplies would cost to make your own antibacterial wipes but your time is worth something too! I buy a container of them at Wal-Mart (Equate brand) and they last a long time. I keep one in my mini van at all times and not just to use on the kids. Also you can buy some of that hand sanitizer for cheap. I bought a small bottle at Wal-Mart for .50 and it's a very handy size to carry in my purse.

My sister-in-law uses them for her daughter. She cuts a paper towel in half and then makes a solution of aloe vera gel, tea tree oil drops, lavender oil drops and water. She soaks the towels in the solution in a container, and as long as you keep a lid on, they should stay moist.

I think this was all good info because I have a gr 8 science project and this stuff helped a lot. Thank you. It did work for me and I really liked that.

Homemade Antibacterial Wipes, A man cleaning his hands with an antibacterial wipe.
Homemade Antibacterial Wipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Bathroom CleanersMay 30, 2006
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes