Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am a 21 year old who loves to clean! I have been cleaning for 5 years now and I feel comfortable and confident enough to start my own business. I specialize in spring cleaning residential homes. The only problem I have had is finding a business name! I am open to anything! Thanks so much.

By Whitney

Clean Spring.

Choosing a business name is vital to the success of the business. Try not to let strangers have that kind of power over you, (unless it is that awesome of a name). Here is a link that might help:

Figure out the name and it could be your initials like "T J's cleaning" and then explain you specialize in Spring cleaning Do it on the computer and and print it off and get the feedback of your friends, church etc. Just go for it!

How about "I Love To Clean!" cleaning service? That would catch their attention and let them know you are a positive person and probably do a great job since you are enjoying what you do. Anne from NC

Fresh Like Spring Cleaners

Whitney's Clean As a Whistle Cleaning

Clean As A Whistle Cleaners

Clean As A Whistle by Whitney

I recently visited some friends and saw a nice little van with "The Maid Brigade" on the side. It was of course a crew but I thought it worked. Good luck

PS: Strangers on TF are smart, helpful, creative and generous. You can ask us for help and we give you our best.

That isn't power, that is pride.

I love Ann's idea! Here's mine: Whitney's Sparkling Spring Cleaning. Best of luck in your new endeavor!

A woman with cleaning supplies.
Name Ideas for a Cleaning Business
Business and Legal BusinessMay 3, 2011
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop