Vacuum CleanersAppliances

Eureka Capture Vacuum Not Working Properly

I bought a Eureka Capture vacuum. It has only worked a few times, but it was really great back then. Now it does not pick up and spits dust all over the house when I use it. I've read reviews stating the same thing, no one seems to like it. I would like to know if it can be repaired, does anyone know?

By Susan from Elkhart, IN

Answers

Eureka Vacumn Co. used to be based in Bloomington, IL. All repairs used to be done there.

There is a Nybakke Sweeper Repair Shop there that can tell you where to call regarding repairs. Their phone # is 309-662-7272. They are very accomodating.