FFA Banquet Decorations

My high school is having our annual FFA banquet in May and i'm in charge of the decorations. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for centerpieces, table clothes, etc. The colors are blue and gold.

Thanks a bunch!

I found great blue and gold plates, cups,trays, chargers, bowls, garland, napkins, centerpieces and balloons at a very reasonable price at our Dollar Stores.

Also try Oriental Trading.

I helped with ours last year and we made some really neat, easy, and inexpensive decorations. First, we had the ag students help by filling big gallon-sized cans with cement and a sucker rod sticking up in the middle. You can paint the poles if they are rusty like ours were! Then wrap the bottom of the cans with material or paper. We cut up blue and yellow gold plastic tablecloths and tied them around the cans. Poof out the tops to make them look better.

Then take curling ribbon and tie 7 or more blown up yellow gold balloons in a big bundle. Tie with the curling ribbon (be careful not to bust any :)) Then make long streamers out of the curling ribbon, curling the ends. Tie the streamers of curling ribbon up high where they hang out of the balloon bouquets. It is really a neat centerpiece and can be adapted to many different occasions, depending on the colors used. Hope this helps!

I believe that to have a great FFA organization you have to have a terrific banquet to represent all the good qualities that may come upon you in the classroom, town, and state.

We put yellow flowers into blue plastic cups for our table centerpieces. I believe it was rather inexpensive. Baloons put a great mood into any room:)

Banquet Table Decorations
Banquet Table Decoration Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties DecorationsMay 6, 2006
Fireman
Fireman's Banquet Decorations
three scouts
Cub Scout Banquet Decorations
Athletic Banquet
Athletic Banquet Centerpiece Ideas
Basketball Awards Banquet
Basketball Awards Banquet Decoration Ideas
🎄