Kane The Dog

Kane is 1 1/2 years old. I found him at the Pumpkin Festival last year with a few other abandoned dogs eating ketchup packets and very skinny. I took him home and gave him the love he deserved. He likes to run run run! He is very loving and playful he is truly my husband's best friend.

By Heather from Dayton, OH

Oh, I'm so glad you rescued him! Ketchup packets? How terrible! Give him a special treat from me! :)

Cool, Kane kinda looks alot like a corgi , they are the best of both worlds-they love to get out there and go(cattle dogs) but, also love to snuggle with you-does kane run and drop on his back and roll over-then look at you ever so cute. They are ever so smart knowing what you're to do a split second before you do it-and are the best buds. Aces to you.

God bless you for saving this fine fellow from a miserable life and early death on the streets!

Photos Pets CatsDecember 29, 2009
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog