Decorated Spray Bottle

• empty, clean spray bottle
  • acrylic paint
  • optional modge podge
  • sealer if decoupaging

1. I painted a pump spray bottle with black acrylics (2 coats) and decorated it with gold "accent" paint (.99 on sale at Michael's) to match my bathroom decor. (Wallpaper in the background.)
  2. Ad

3. I filled it with homemade cleaner, and keep it on the counter. It makes it easy to spray and wipe. You can coat your spray bottle with any (dark) color and coordinate to match any room you'd like to keep a pump cleaner in.
  4. Instead of painting on the decorative color, you could decoupage and seal as well.

I have one in my kitchen also, filled with a bleach/water solution for quick counter touchups. It's especially handy to instantly treat drips and/or splashes when I'm preparing chicken or pork. Pictured, is the original bottle and the decorated one.

By Doggy

Original and decorated spray bottle.

Great idea!!!

Please be sure to label the bottle somehow. Many household accidents are from people using bottles that have unlabeled contents. The one in the kitchen with bleach could cause serious injury if someone thought it only contained water or dish soap.

Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Painted Recycled Plastic Spray Bottle
Crafts Recycled Crafts DecorDecember 1, 2007
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle