Keep Old Vacuum Tools

I keep all the old vacuum tools from all of my defunct vacuums, if I don't give them away. Most tools are interchangeable, an extra extension wand or hosing will really come in handy.

By Bailey from SW Michigan

I do this too. We like the electolux power head better than the rainbow. So we had the vacuum guy convert it over for us on the plug in portion. It is great. Then I kept the old rainbow head to do the beds only. I have all the poles and hoses. It is great to have the extras when you need them.

Bailey, I also do this. If it does not fit exactly, I duct tape the piece on. After I use it, it can be taken off easily.

I'm like Laniegirl. I interchange the tools too, and if they don't quite fit a little duct tape works wonders! I use them for all sorts of things around the house and car too.

Storing Vacuum Cleaner Accessories
Storing Vacuum Cleaner Accessories
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsOctober 14, 2009
Old Vacuum Cleaner and Hose
Repairing a Torn Vacuum Cleaner Hose
Trowel and Garden Gloves
Buying Garden Tools
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum
Vacuum cleaner.
Vacuum Bag Freshener Tips and Recipes
🎉
🎄