Plastic Canvas Purse
A purse made from plastic canvas.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- 2 plastic canvas pieces, 7x5 inches
- 2 plastic canvas pieces, 4x5 inches
- plastic canvas bottom, 4x7 inches
- thread and needle
- fabric same size as plastic canvas
- First, cut plastic canvas to the dimensions above (or any size you want).
- Then cut fabric to that size and sew it onto plastic canvas.
- Sew the pieces together to form a rectangular purse then sew lace or whatever inside for a liner.
- Sew on ribbon or whatever for handles, then tie ribbon on straps.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
March 5, 20090 found this helpful
What a cute idea and they would make darling Easter baskets for little girls! Thank you for sharing!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 11:54:30 AM on 10.0.0.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us