Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

"Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

How do I get a Indian War Bonnet quilt pattern or where can I find one?

By Pat

By rebecca09/16/2013

This pattern is in a book I have called To honor and Comfort. It's a hard book to find. I can try to scan a pic and email if you like.
Jackson.Rebecca.j AT gmail.com

By Chris [1]08/29/2012

Pat from Hondo, Alberta... What issue was this? Chris W.

Here are questions related to "Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern.

Question: Indian War Bonnet Quilt Pattern

I would like to know if anyone has the Indian War Bonnet Quilt pattern that I could have or purchase, or if you know where I can find this pattern. My husband's birthday is in two weeks and I know he would love to have this. Please help. Thanks.

By Pat H.

Most Recent Answer

By rebecca09/16/2013

All these patterns are available in a book called, To honor and comfort. Its a hard book to find. I have a copy. I could try to scan the page you want and email it.
Jackson.rebecca.j@gmail.com

Question: Searching for War Bonnet Quilting Pattern

I am looking for a quilting pattern called "Indian War Bonnet". I was hoping to get a message to a person in Canada, Pat, that found one on eBay so that I might get a copy of it or find the pattern for myself. Thank you.

By Loretta B.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: "Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

***

Indian War Bonnet Quilt
*** I am still looking for a quilt pattern called "War Bonnet" quilt pattern. It was published in a magazine called Country Handcrafts quite a few summers ago. Could someone please help, the magazine is no longer in business.

Pat from Hondo, Alberta, Canada

RE: "Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

You use the quilt pattern for the lone star except the two bottom points. (04/07/2008)

By quilter from ga

RE: "Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

This site mentions it, perhaps you can contact them:

keepsakequilting.com

This site mentions the "War Bonnet Sioux Star Quilt Top Pattern"

prairieedge.com

Did you try contacting the quilt clubs I provided?
quiltersindex.com
quilterscornerclub.com

Good luck! (04/07/2008)

By luvmygingerkids

RE: "Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

Thank you everyone for trying to get me the war bonnet quilt pattern. I found the pattern through eBay and it cost $2.68 with postage. The lady only had 2 and I bought them both, one for my daughter and the other for myself. Thanks once again. Pat from Hondo, Alberta (04/29/2008)

By Laurel_admin