Miss Peaches (Miniature Peke-a-Poo)

I got Miss Peaches from my daughter almost three years ago. She was the runt and needed extra care. She likes to lick me and let me drive her car while she stands on my knee looking out the windshield. She has never gone into heat, but she has adopted the guinea pig. She lays with it and snuggles it, comes running if it squeals, guards it from any other dogs, and gets in front of it, sits down, and presents herself to be nursed, just like a mother dog with her pups!

By Gloria

Miss Peaches (Miniature Peke-a-Poo)

How precious she is! Sounds like the Guinea Pig has a terrific Mommy and you have a fantastic companion.

Please give her a "smooch" from me.

When I was a little girl, my mom bought a toy white poodle for me He was just a ball of white fluff, and I named him "Wolf". He was my "almost constant" companion for 12 years. He would stand at the door of our front porch and wait for me to get home from school, and one day, someone came up and stole him. My heart was broken. He took all my secrets and my love with him. Over the years since, I've thought of my "Wolf" so many times and say a prayer that the one who took him loved him just half as much as I did.

Thank you for sharing Miss Peaches with us. She is a beautiful little girl.

MisMachado

Photos Pets DogsApril 21, 2011
A jar of canned peaches.
Canning Peaches
Peaches Growing on a Tree with Blue Sky in Background
Growing Peaches
Someone peeling a a peach.
Peeling Peaches
Frozen peach slices.
Freezing Peaches
🎉
🎄