Epson Print Head Nozzle Seems Clogged

I have an Epson printer and I think my black is clogged. Any ideas how to make it write again? I've been using ink that is not Epson.

By Maggie

You may try to wipe the printing head with a lint-free cloth & alcohol.. I assume you've completed the Trioubleshooting in the software? If you're not purchasing Epson ink cartridges because of pricing; there are web sites that offer OEM cartridges at savings much less than your local discount stores, generally OEM ink cartridges clog up due to lack of use

I buy my HP cartridges from: http://www.123inkjets.com/Epson/Ink ... /13-Manufacturer.html?KID=g_Z2qkNcIj

There is available cleaner for printer heads from certain web sites. My husband cleans and refills ink cartridges and swears by the cleaner. You may also need a hypodermic needle and the special dull point needles to do this. It is much cheaper than buying new ones. Lack of use is the biggest cause of clogging.

Check your printer manual for printer nozzle/head cleaning instructions. Every printer I know of has that cleaning function. Mine is even set up to it on an automatic scheduled basis to keep from having your sort of problem happening.

Computers Printers InkApril 1, 2011
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🎄
🍂