Keep Shower Rack From Sliding Down Shower Head

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 278 Feedbacks

Using a thick rubber band to keep shower rack from sliding down the shower head.I bought a new shower shelf rack to replace my old one. It is the kind that fits over the shower head on the pipe that comes out of the wall. This rack kept sliding down toward the shower head and the suction cups would not hold it in place because it is too heavy at that angle. I needed to figure out how to keep this rack in place so I could use it.

I found that the wide rubber band that holds the fresh broccoli together does the trick. I put it on the shower pipe right in front of the rack. The rubber band won't slide down on the metal and the shelf can't slide over the rubber band. This works great!

By xintexas from San Antonio, TX

Organizing BathroomFebruary 18, 2017
😎
🌻
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Keep-Shower-Rack-From-Sliding-Down-Shower-Head-1.html