Product Review: Foldtuck Bakeware

Manufacturer: FoldTuk Kitchenware

Cost: $15.99 (small); $21.99 (large) The FoldTuk is the first collapsible bakeware/cookware product. I recommend this because it saves time and energy in the kitchen. I think it may actually heat contents faster - and I can't think of another container that can go from freezer to oven. The FoldTuk is non-stick, dishwasher-safe, and collapses to a one-inch disc for easy, stackable storage. You can serve in it and easily view the contents when storing leftovers. I think having a FoldTuk makes cooking a whole lot easier!

By Joanna from Richmond, VA

• Comments

August 11, 2008 Flag

I feel sometimes like I clean my kitchen and an hour later, it's upside down again! I got so frustrated that I did something very unlike me - I bought something from an infomercial - lol! It's called a Foldtuk container, (

I mean it does a lot of neat stuff, but what appealed to me the most is that it collapses really thin. It saved me a lot of room in my kitchen and has really made me feel more organized in general. I hope that is a helpful suggestion to add to the forum!

Source: The source is just the website I referenced:

Thanks for listening!

By Jo from Richmond, VA

Product Review: Foldtuck Bakeware

Oh, My Gosh! We are full time rv'ers in a small motor home. This would be wonderful. Thanks so much. (07/22/2008)

By Rainbowridergrma

Product Review: Foldtuck Bakeware

I never knew about t hose, thanks! (07/23/2008)

By kimhis

Food and Recipes Food Tips Kitchen ToolsJuly 22, 2008
    woman brushing a cat
    Product Review: FURminator
    two young African American women with curly hair
    Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
    A used cookie sheet in need of cleaning.
    Cleaning Cookie Sheets and Bakeware
    Using Silicone Bakeware
    Using Silicone Bakeware