Scenery: Travelers Towers (Southfield, MI)

I took this photo in the parking lot of Travelers Towers in Southfield, MI. It was a beautiful sunny Mother's Day about 4:00 in the afternoon. I thought that the twin towers would make a nice frame for the white fluffy clouds

The second photo I took on the 18th floor of the Travelers Towers. It was very dark and windy that day. As a matter of fact, it rained all day.

The third photo was also taken from the 18th floor. I captured this photo of these clouds passing by because, when I saw them, I imagined what Heaven must look like.

By Cheryl

Beautiful photo of the sky before sunset.
Sky Photos
Photos SceneryMay 14, 2010
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Mount Rainier reflected in a lake.
Washington State Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
🎄