Sky Photos

Category Scenery
The most beautiful scenic pictures always include the sky. This page contains sky photos.

Sky Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Sky Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

Storm clouds can be beautiful and powerful photo subjects. This page contains storm clouds photos.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains Texas scenery photos. The longhorn state has a variety of wide open spaces, and scenic views.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains cloud photos. Stormy and calm skies create visible masses of condensed water vapor that take on so many different shapes, patterns and colors.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Sky Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Sky Photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

This picture was taken a few weeks ago, we had walked outside because it was orange looking and it was the strangest thing. When we walked outside you could have heard a pin drop, no animals moving or making any noise. complete silence!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 21

I took this picture after a thunder storm; the sky looked so nice!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Clouds are amazing! I always loved studying them in school and 50 years later, they still are my favorite. This is a formation I took in Texas.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 31

We were driving home one late afternoon and the sky looked beautiful! It looked like this a little before a storm. I love sky pictures, especially when they have rays coming down! Enjoy!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

I took this photo while walking my dog. The sun was setting and the sky was just amazing.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

We were driving to my mom's house for a visit and the sky was so pretty. I took a ton of pictures. This one is one of my favorites.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

I took this photo in the parking lot of Travelers Towers in Southfield, MI. It was a beautiful sunny Mother's Day about 4:00 in the afternoon. I thought that the twin towers would make a nice frame for the white fluffy clouds

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

The vivid blue and green were practically shouting for attention and the perspective made them look like they went on forever. I liked the delicate lines of the trees, still bare yet in early April.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

These were floating in the air, so light and beautiful, and I had to capture them with my phone camera. They look like a soft cozy blanket made out of squares of soft cotton.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

I love sky watching, this picture I took today of our storm moving out from our area. I think sky pictures are awesome.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 37

I saw tornado funnel one night and the next night there was a rainbow.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

This is in Eastern Tennessee where we have had a lot of awful storms lately. Thankfully, our little neck of the woods was spared. Nevertheless, I love snapping pictures of cloud formations, regardless of what kind they are or what season it is.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

I love taking pictures of clouds. This is one cloud that I thought looked neat.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 36

When I took this picture it was really a nice day out. I thought the sky looked beautiful.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

When I was young, I used to tie a blanket around my neck and then pretend that I could fly. I would imagine what it looks like to see the earth from the sky.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

I took this picture on a really bright and sunny day, when the clouds looked so white and fluffy you just wanted to reach out and touch them.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

This is a beautiful shot of the sky at dusk. Took this photo while waiting for a red light to turn green! It almost looks as if an apocalypse is about to happen!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

This is a shot from the railroad looking at our town. I really like how big the sky looks. The river is on the other side.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

I was taking my dog on a walk by a golf course near our home one evening. I started taking random pictures of the sky. A few days later, I was deleting images on my camera roll when I noticed that this one photo had a face in it. If you apply filters to the image, the face gets more detailed.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Blue sky, afternoon ray of sunshine, and a bird in flight.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

This picture was taken by my husband, a commerical pilot, flying 36,000 feet over Indianapolis. This cloud formation was so unusual that he wanted to share it with me. In over 42 years of flying, he's never seen anything like this!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

This was taken by Arcola, Illinois last fall as we sat waiting for a train. The clouds went on forever

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

My family and I was traveling to New Jersey to visit some family and I just love taking pictures. This is a image of us entering White Plains Rd. That's the Bronx, I think. Enjoy, it's a beautiful sky.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes