Sky Photos

Category Scenery
The most beautiful scenic pictures always include the sky. This page contains sky photos.

Sky Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Sky Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

This picture was taken a few weeks ago, we had walked outside because it was orange looking and it was the strangest thing. When we walked outside you could have heard a pin drop, no animals moving or making any noise. complete silence!

Sepia looking sky photo.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

I took this picture after a thunder storm; the sky looked so nice!

Pinkish sky after a thunder storm.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Clouds are amazing! I always loved studying them in school and 50 years later, they still are my favorite. This is a formation I took in Texas.

Cloudy sky with sun breaking through.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 31

We live in York, S C. where our climate is very mild and sometimes we get a dusting of snow. I am sharing this photo that was taken from our car on Christmas Day. The sky is a perfect fluff of snow, or possibly angel wings. We didn't get snow on the ground but how beautiful the sky was, giving an illusion of fluffy pillows that has made fun talk among my family and friends.

Clouds in the sky that resemble snow.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

We were driving home one late afternoon and the sky looked beautiful! It looked like this a little before a storm. I love sky pictures, especially when they have rays coming down! Enjoy!

Afternoon sun rays shining down through clouds

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I took this photo while walking my dog. The sun was setting and the sky was just amazing.

Deep Blue Sky at Dusk

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I took this photo in the parking lot of Travelers Towers in Southfield, MI. It was a beautiful sunny Mother's Day about 4:00 in the afternoon. I thought that the twin towers would make a nice frame for the white fluffy clouds

Sky cloudy

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

The vivid blue and green were practically shouting for attention and the perspective made them look like they went on forever. I liked the delicate lines of the trees, still bare yet in early April.

Blue Sky, Green Field (Upstate NY)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

These were floating in the air, so light and beautiful, and I had to capture them with my phone camera. They look like a soft cozy blanket made out of squares of soft cotton.

A Blanket of Soft Clouds in Tennessee

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

I love sky watching, this picture I took today of our storm moving out from our area. I think sky pictures are awesome.

Masses of clouds on the horizon.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 37

I saw tornado funnel one night and the next night there was a rainbow.

rainbow

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is in Eastern Tennessee where we have had a lot of awful storms lately. Thankfully, our little neck of the woods was spared. Nevertheless, I love snapping pictures of cloud formations, regardless of what kind they are or what season it is.

Storm Clouds Over the Mountain (Elizabethton, TN)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I love taking pictures of clouds. This is one cloud that I thought looked neat.

Grey clouds in upper left of photo.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 36

When I took this picture it was really a nice day out. I thought the sky looked beautiful.

Colorful clouds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

When I was young, I used to tie a blanket around my neck and then pretend that I could fly. I would imagine what it looks like to see the earth from the sky.

A view from above the clouds, looking down at the green land and buildings.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I took this picture on a really bright and sunny day, when the clouds looked so white and fluffy you just wanted to reach out and touch them.

White clouds in blue sky.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This is a beautiful shot of the sky at dusk. Took this photo while waiting for a red light to turn green! It almost looks as if an apocalypse is about to happen!

Dusky sky.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

During our Easter egg hunt at church this morning, I looked up in the sky and saw the huge halo that circled the sky over us. It was beautiful. I had never seen one that large. I have seen them around the moon but don't recall ever seeing one during the day like this. It was awesome.

A white halo in a blue sky in North Carolina.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This is a shot from the railroad looking at our town. I really like how big the sky looks. The river is on the other side.

A blue sky over railroad tracks looking out to green hills.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I was taking my dog on a walk by a golf course near our home one evening. I started taking random pictures of the sky. A few days later, I was deleting images on my camera roll when I noticed that this one photo had a face in it. If you apply filters to the image, the face gets more detailed.

A picture of a dark sky with a face in the clouds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Blue sky, afternoon ray of sunshine, and a bird in flight.

sky blue

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This picture was taken by my husband, a commerical pilot, flying 36,000 feet over Indianapolis. This cloud formation was so unusual that he wanted to share it with me. In over 42 years of flying, he's never seen anything like this!

Clouds At 36,000 Feet

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This was taken by Arcola, Illinois last fall as we sat waiting for a train. The clouds went on forever

cloud photo

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1
Load More
Photos SceneryOctober 21, 2013
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-13 14:53:59 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️