Beach Photos

Category Scenery
Ever changing scenes are on display where land meets the water. The color of the sky and sea can contrast beautifully with the formation of the shoreline. This page contains beach photos.

Being mostly surrounded by water, the state Florida has many opportunities to photograph beautiful beaches. This page contains Florida's beach photos.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
Since it is summer in my country, the beach is the number one place to be visited by tourists. This photo was taken during a family outing. Aside from the black sand that we have, we are also rich in white sand beaches. It is a fine white sand and a blue green ocean. You can embrace the calmness of the place, and the picture itself reflects peace and beauty.

Photo Location
Dakak Beach Resort, Taguilon
Dapitan City

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Photo Description
I saw this cute starfish as it crawled by where my friends and I stayed for a picnic today. It made me want to take a picture of it along with the shells scattered around. The simple colors of these sea creatures are the true beauty of the sea.

Photo Location
Oklahoma Resort, Philippines

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

We live on the coast in New Jersey. In the winter months, we like to take family walks on the beach. On this particular outing my husband was ahead of us looking for shells and rocks for our daughter's collection. When our son decided he wanted to help, he started to run to catch up. This is what I caught.

I love this photo, it's a tender moment between father and son. The sun was just setting. It is a great memory of a great day with the family. This is Barnegat Light beach out on Long Beach Island, which is the last beach area before the Barnegat Lighthouse. It's beautiful and quite peaceful.

By Dawn

small son running to catch up with his dad on the beach

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

With this cold weather we are having, I wanted a warm looking picture for my computer background and chose this one from my photos.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2