Beach Photos

Category Scenery
Ever changing scenes are on display where land meets the water. The color of the sky and sea can contrast beautifully with the formation of the shoreline. This page contains beach photos.

Being mostly surrounded by water, the state Florida has many opportunities to photograph beautiful beaches. This page contains Florida's beach photos.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

My son Ethan standing on a small rock at the beach. This has always been one of my favorite photos and I wanted to share it. :-)

By Jess from Hillsboro, OR

boy on the beach at Manzanita, OR

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Two friends and I went out on a photo shoot yesterday. These are photos that I took at Bastendorf Beach during the high surf period on Sept. 27, 2011.

By Marilyn from North Bend, OR

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This shot was really fun to get! Taken with my husband at Sunset Beach, we hiked up above onto the rocks above and to the side of the beach. From here we thought we'd have a nice vantage point to be able to see the entire beach and beyond. Well, we got this, plus we eyed an area easy-enough to scale down.

We carefully slid down the rocks, off and away from the path we had hiked up, and came down to another rock, in the ocean, on which we could explore and stand. On this rock, there were small waves crashing up on one side of it. So, we stood on this part of the rock and waited to get wet. Every time a decent-sized wave would rush towards us, I'd snap a shot and we'd run away; getting a little wetter than we'd really like sometimes in the process, but we had a great time!

Spending time with your family in the wonderful outdoors the good Lord provided for us to take care of and enjoy always makes the most treasured past times. Hope you all enjoy the nature and blessings in your area!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

Wave Breaking on Rocks

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Ah, an evening with my husband at our favorite beach, Whiskey Run. I loved the way the tiny little sun was setting in this picture, but was still able to give so much power to it's watery reflection.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Since it is summer in my country, the beach is the number one place to be visited by tourists. Aside from the black sand that we have, we are also rich in white sand beaches.

It is a fine white sand and a blue green ocean. You can embrace the calmness of the place, and the picture itself reflects peace and beauty.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

I saw this cute starfish as it crawled by where my friends and I stayed for a picnic today. It made me want to take a picture of it along with the shells scattered around.

The simple colors of these sea creatures are the true beauty of the sea.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

We live on the coast in New Jersey. In the winter months, we like to take family walks on the beach. On this particular outing, my husband was ahead of us looking for shells and rocks for our daughter's collection.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

With this cold weather we are having, I wanted a warm looking picture for my computer background and chose this one from my photos.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Waves Near San Simeon, CA

Waves Near San Simeon, CA

Hi, this picture was taken near San Simeon, California. The trick to getting a good picture of the waves is to sit and be patient. The waves roll in and you find your self relaxed enough to enjoy them and wait for that special shot.

By Tedebear from San Jose CA