Scenery: Nombre de Dios Mission in St. Augustine, FL

This is the 208 ft. high cross at the Nombre de Dios Mission in St. Augustine, Florida. It is sheathed in stainless steel panels and stands upon a granite base, and it's really beautiful to see it shining in the tropical sunlight. That's actually what inspired me to snap this pic!

To the left, you can view the Usina Bridge in the distance. This mission is such a peaceful location, with the ocean lapping at the rocks and its beautiful landscaping and scenery, and it has historic appeal dating all the way back to 1565. My husband and I had a wonderful experience visiting Nombre de Dios in May of this year, and I'm glad to get to share it with others, too.

By Sigma28 from El Dorado, AR

Beautiful picture.

And thank you for sharing it with us.

Photos SceneryJuly 24, 2009
Visiting the San Juan Capistrano Mission
Visiting San Juan Capistrano (CA)
Native Wildflowers
Native Wildflower Rescue Groups
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Stacks of colorful boxes used for organizing.
Name Ideas for an Organizing Business