Private School Name Ideas

Category Business
When choosing a name for a private school, you may want it to not only reflect the mission of the school but also be one that attracts the attention of prospective students and their families. This is a guide about private school name ideas.

I need a name for a value education school age grp 5-8years & 9-11years.
I would like it to have a kid type name with fun filled names like Divine Touch, which gives some spiritual touch to the name.

Answers

Spiritual Awakenings, or Divine Learning, or Creative Blessings or Passing the Torch are things that occur to me

The Touch of His Hand

I want unique school name for class lkg to 8th

My grandfather name is shri Netram Singh plz janret my new CBSE bord school name

We are planing to start a school focusing on cultured values with a spiritual method to live a practical life. So we need a peppy, cute, but spiritual name which people will love when hearing it. We would also like our work emphasis to be shown by the name.

We are planing to do 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12 year old classes. Even with a main name we need suggestions on different class names and also a slogan for each class.

Answers

So confused by a number of your descriptions. What do you mean by "cultured values", "practical life" and "work emphasis"? Would love to help, but I honestly don't understand what curriculum your school is planning to teach.

you can say MODERN REALISTIC SCHOOL.It may be sick to you,but that name is really a spiritual school name

Hai it is good but with name some peppy sound and spiritual effect is require like name 'divine touch'.'magic Touch' where their is cute sound with unique spiritual touch too..

Please suggest this type of name with different words