Name Ideas for an After School Program

Category Business
Choosing a name for an after school program can help define the focus of the activities and attract participants. This is a guide about name ideas for an after school program.

I will be opening a afterschool program along with a summer program to follow. I am looking for a catchy name. I will be working with school age kids. My last name is Brown. I would like to have that included in my afterschool program name.

Answers

Best Answer

Ok...here's a few using your name, Brown:

Fantasmagoric Browntown Adventures!

Down to Brown

A trip to Browntown

Adventures at Browntown

Brown Bound!

Meet up @ Browntown!

Better @ Brown's.

Brown Bag Afterschool Program!

Here's a few NOT using Brown:

Imagination Station

PM Kidtime!

After Hour Kid Power

Like any of them?
Good Luck!

I'm currently setting my own afterschool club up and can't decide on a name. It is in a village called Golden and my surname is Wild so I was going to try and use one if these in the title, but I don't have to.

I came up with Golden Explorers or Wild about Kidz. Please help!

Answers

I am not an attorney but have much experience in insurance and litigation. I strongly suggest you have your "children's club" plan carefully prepared to:

*Consult with an attorney experienced in liability litigation and insurance law in your area regarding your plans.
*If you plan to have children in your home for any kind of club-free, paid dues or whatever, I suggest that you speak with your insurance agent to be sure you will be covered for possible injuries, etc. You may have to pay an additional insurance fee for your club.

*You must be certain to have every parent's written agreement that their child can attend your club.
*If you intend to have employees and/or volunteers work with the children, you absolutely must have a background check completed for each person-for any possibilities of prior problems.

Your attorney will certainly have additional concerns but these are the main questions. Better safe and sure than sorry!

I am trying to come up with a name for a before and after school program. The setting will be in a school. Any suggestions?

Answers

Secure drop off and pick up program

I have 5 small kids and I am trying to open up my own after school program but need any ideas or suggestions for names. Please help.

By Patricia

Answers

After -school Scholars