Afterschool Club Name Ideas

I'm currently setting my own afterschool club up and can't decide on a name. It is in a village called Golden and my surname is Wild so I was going to try and use one if these in the title, but I don't have to. I came up with Golden Explorers or Wild about Kidz. Please help!

I am not an attorney but have much experience in insurance and litigation. I strongly suggest you have your "children's club" plan carefully prepared to:

*Consult with an attorney experienced in liability litigation and insurance law in your area regarding your plans.
*If you plan to have children in your home for any kind of club-free, paid dues or whatever, I suggest that you speak with your insurance agent to be sure you will be covered for possible injuries, etc. You may have to pay an additional insurance fee for your club.

*You must be certain to have every parent's written agreement that their child can attend your club.

*If you intend to have employees and/or volunteers work with the children, you absolutely must have a background check completed for each person-for any possibilities of prior problems.

Your attorney will certainly have additional concerns but these are the main questions. Better safe and sure than sorry!