Strawberry Milk

If your kids love it when you put strawberry sweetener in their milk to make it pink, but you hate giving them all that sugar, I have a solution for you. You can achieve the same results by adding just a pinch of the strawberry powder and one drop of red food color. The milk will be very pink and the kids won't be able to taste the difference.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Good idea. My husband used to like the strawberry milk and one time when we were out I made my own syrup - used 1 pkg of strawberry kool-aid and 1 cup sugar (here you could adjust the sugar) and then added 1 cup boiling water. Tastes great and a lot cheaper.

Why not just blend with fresh or frozen organic strawberries. It's super yummy. Add a ripe banana to make it more of a strawberry milkshake.

Parenting General Parenting The Family KitchenAugust 7, 2008
Almond Milk
Using Almond Milk
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 12:20:43 PM on 10.0.0.118 in 993 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.