Responding to a Dance Invitation

By Nickname Jane 1

I got asked to homecoming. Here's how: he asked me if I would go by writing the question on plastic spoons and stuck them all over in my lawn, when I got them all I had to unscramble the letters. I have no idea how to answer him. Please help!

By Nickname Jane from West Jordan, UT

Filter Sort

By Joan 13 1,479 Flag

Just say "yes" if you want to go and "no" if you don't and get it over with. Don't worry about answering in a "cutesy" way.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By MrsMom 2 8 Flag

Buy a package of small paper plates and write your answer on one of the middle ones.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Lilac 20 1,329 Flag

The answer is yes. You don't have to be creative about it. Call him, write him or tell him in person. He sounds like a neat guy.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Roxane 2 1 Flag

What about sending him an ice cream sundae with you answer on it. That's what I though of when I read plastic spoons.

I think you should respond in a cute and creative way. He went through the trouble of trying to make it original, you should respond in kind, especially if you like him.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mary Lou 14 765 Flag

Since he made you work for your question, I'd take a heavy weight paper plate of the disposable kind and write your answer in a colorful way (think markers or colored pencils and tattoo or graffiti style), cut it up into as many pieces as possible, all different shapes-like a puzzle. Put it all in a large plastic bag and hand it off the door knob of his house, locker at school whatever you think would work.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By carol 3 67 Flag

I would get a sachet of sugar ( like they do at McDonald's for your tea or coffee) and write yes on it or post it in a thank you card saying you are so sweet, I would love to go.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Nan Corpe 7 290 Flag

If you like him, tell him 'yes.'

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Diana 91 30 Flag

Well, how did you answer him?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Responding to a Dance Invitation

Any ideas on how to answer a girl's invitation to a dance using a jungle theme?

By j

Feedback:

RE: Responding to a Dance Invitation

Dress up like a safari guide, take a pic of it and send it to her with your "yes" answer. (04/16/2010)

By Coll3

RE: Responding to a Dance Invitation

I love Coll3's suggestion ;-) If you want to go with her you could also use a picture print, postcard or greeting card that has jungle animals on it and just say "Yes, I would love to go with you on this safari!" (04/16/2010)

By Deeli

RE: Responding to a Dance Invitation

Record the Tarzan Jane yell (Carol Burnett) on her answering machine with your Yes! (04/16/2010)

By bkvander

RE: Responding to a Dance Invitation

This should work face-to-face, or on voice mail: "Me Tarzan. You Jane. Tarzan dance with Jane." (04/16/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceSeptember 8, 2010
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 2:13:38 PM on 10.0.1.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings