Christmas in Dixie Float Ideas

Our cub scout pack and boy scout troop are going to be in the Christmas parade together this year. The theme for it is "Christmas in Dixie". Does anyone have any ideas for our float? These boys range from 7 years to 16 years old. I was thinking pine trees and snow, but I can't come up with anything to go with it. Please help.

Lisa from Olive Branch, MS

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

Pine trees, a little snow, and an old style tent. a small camp fire lain with red and yellow lights. Use cardboard for the dirt ground. Make some rocks out of cardboard and have a holiday camp ground. Good luck.

I am working on a parade in Shelby County for 11/18. If you email me at renee5501000 AT aol.com I will share the sites and ideas we have received.

I'm looking for an idea for a float for a bank in the Christmas parade.

Cub Scout
Cub Scouts Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasNovember 15, 2005
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:12:34 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.