Alternative to Print Shop Software

I am at wits end with my "last" Broderbund Print Shop Publishing software. I have kept with PS for the past 10 years, but always have it "poop" out on me after about 3-4 years. It just goes haywire and I have to upgrade.

I make a small amount of money with it, but it is mostly a hobby. Does anyone know of another publishing/card software that is comparable? I refuse to buy another Print Shop from these people.

By Linda from Ashdown, AR

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Just out of curiosity, have you tried uninstalling the Print shop you have and re-installing it? Or rather reinstall an older copy and then upgrade it to your newest? This is a trick that sometimes works.

I have done the un- and re- installing, but not the "older" version thing. will try that. Have even done system restore back to a week. I HATE Broderbund! Always have this problem after a few years of use! THANKS!

Websites for pinters-HP, Epson, Lexmark-have creativity sections which give templates for greeting cards, labels, signs, party-themed ideas, etc. There aren't as many options for modifying as you would find in Print Shop, the offerings but there are lots of seasonal and special event choices.

If you have Microsoft Office, their website has loads of templates for download to create greeting cards, etc. using Word.

I like Microsoft Publisher. I use it for making cards, newsletters, labels, and more things. My sister makes signs for a living, and she uses it to lay out her sign designs.

Answer

Computers SoftwareDecember 30, 2009
Computer Browser
Troubleshooting Computer Software
Anti Virus Software Search
Anti Virus Software Information and Reviews
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
installing software
Installing Corel Print House
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 5:02:59 PM on 10.0.2.44 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.