Good Mechanics in Dallas, TX

How can I find a good mechanic in Dallas, TX?

Jerry from Malvern, AR

In Rockwall just outside of Dallas off 30 there is a place called Jackson's Automotive (near Wal-Mart Super center). The owner goes to church with me. He owns a good honest business. His prices are comprable to other Dallas shops (NOT CHEAP BUT NOT OUTRAGEOUS EITHER). Good luck!!

Jerry, ust had to say Hello to a fellow Malvernite, I never thought i'd see the ole Hometown Name in the paper that I love so well. don't know anything about the mechanics in Texas but the other lady gave you good advice. I live in Arizona but there's NO PLACE LIKE HOME. my advice would be to check the Yellow pages for the shop that's been in Business the longest. If they weren't honest ,they wouldn't be there that long.. take care and wish you well.

Consumer Advice Store FinderApril 14, 2007
Finding an Honest Mechanic, Mechanic Holding up Car Part in Front of Car
Finding an Honest Mechanic
Pile of green apples.
Selecting Good Apples
Dallas Skyline
Dallas/Ft. Worth Frugal Travel Guide
Raspberries on White Background
Selecting Good Raspberries