Removing Water Stain from Chair

I left a wet t-shirt on an old wooden chair that is very special to my parents. I woke up the next morning to find a yellow, damp stain on the chair. What is it and how do I get rid of it?

James from Dallas, Texas

Answers

A skylight in the motorhome leaked and the water stained the cushion on the upper bed, that is covered with a brown upholstery fabric. How to remove the yellow streaks caused by the water?

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJune 17, 2008
Well water running a in a sink.
Removing Rust from Well Water
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 10:14:03 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.