Preparing For The SAT

My son is a sophomore in high school and will be taking the SAT probably next year.

Go here:

and sign up to get a sample SAT question sent to your child's email address every day (I have the question of the day sent to my email too!) It's FREE too. :)

Studying a little every day for the SAT is much less ominous than cramming last minute and will help reduce anxiety when it's "test time."

By Laura from Long Beach, CA

Editor's Note: Another website that is free and good for studying for the SAT is:

Here is another great test prep review site to help you prepare for all types of tests:

Some high schools offer a free SAT prep class. Also, many colleges accept ACT scores as a substitute. My daughter performed best on the ACT so those were the scores she submitted. Just a thought.

Parenting TeenFebruary 6, 2008
Houses Wrecked by Tornado
Preparing for a Tornado
Food for a Large Group
Preparing Food for a Large Group
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter
Wrinkle Dress Shirt
Removing Wrinkles From Clothing That Sat Too Long
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 19, 2016 at 6:16:07 PM on in 970 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.