Free Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Where can I find free, printable yard sale tags?

Liz from Ham Lake, Mn

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Instead of spending the money on paper and printer ink just cut pieces of masking tape, apply to each item and write your price of choice in pen on the tape :-)

these are actually called "cutsheets" which I did not know til now! http://www.scribd.com/search?query=tags%3Agarage&sortorder=views

THANKS !

Scribd is a really good site I found last month - it takes each document (.doc) a few moments to load.

Use the scrollbar on the right hand side - the price tags go all the way up to $10 at the bottom !

I really disagree with the masking tape idea.It does not peel off nicely sometimes leaving a horrible blemish. I wouldn't use it unless I could put it in a discreet place.

I found mine at walmart in the stationery dept

for about 2.00 a package

I bought file labels in the dollar store. Then, I marked the price on the label with fine point Sharpie. One dollar is a good price. (smile) Best of luck on your sale.

Sorry, for those who are colored blind, that must be very hard to go to those sales. We never knew !! Thank you for the enlightenment. We weren't trying to be cruel just trying to make it easy on us but we never though of it being an inconvenience on others. Sorry again for being insensitive. As for the masking tape, I agree with the lady who wrote earlier. Masking tape ruins clothes and when it gets hot from the sun it can be a bear to remove. Sometimes the sticky glue never comes off. Do your customers a favor and avoid masking tape.

$$$ Good Luck on your sales $$$

I too would like to make an apology! When I mentioned using masking tape I should have been more specific and said 'painters masking tape'! It does not have the same sticky substance and, even on items in the sun for a handful of days, does not leave behind a residue. Painters use it because it easily comes off even sunshine soaked windows without scraping and comes off walls without pulling the paint underneath. I always have a roll of it around because it's handy for many household projects. So please don't rule out using it. Give it a test try if you're skeptical.

go to this site:

http://www.paperprintout.com/signs/yard/index.php

they have a great selection of signs.

Also try investing in American Greeting software. It is great for projects like this one. I've used it a great deal for yard sales, postcards, newsletters etc

hope this helps,

Leila

try Kristensguide.com

Hi, This is an old post, but of course there will be more yard sales, and the latest link is terrific. Thanks again for the help. Don't we all love this site! Janet

There are no free price tags. I wasted my time.

Answer

Does anyone know of a web site with free printable yard sale price tags?
I am hoping to just print the page and not have to spend time making pages of different prices.

octoberbabye from Bradenton, Fl

Answers:

Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Color Code your prices. Use the colored dot stickers that you can buy from the store and designate a price for each color. Then make a "Master Price List" that you can post at key areas of your sale. For example: Blue dots = .25, Red dots = .50 , etc. Or place priced items together on a table and make a sign that says "Items on this table only .50 each!" Good luck! (10/15/2007)

By Toolgirl

Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

What an easy way to do it! Thanks so much. (10/15/2007)

By octoberbabye

Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Please DON'T color code! For all of us that are colorblind (and there are more of us than you think), this is a HUGE turnoff. I don't feel comfortable asking the price on each item, the seller is usually busy and doesn't really want to "babysit" me as I browse. If I come across a color coded sale, I just get in my car and leave. (05/12/2008)

By Kris

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Garage Sales AdviceAugust 11, 2008
Gift with tag
Free Printable Gift Tags
Printable advent calendar.
Printable Advent Calendars
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
Goo Gone, cleaner used for removing price tags.
Removing Price Tags
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 15, 2016 at 2:14:13 PM on 10.0.0.109 in 600 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.