Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Free Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Where can I find free, printable yard sale tags?

Liz from Ham Lake, Mn

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Rose Thompson09/11/2009

There are no free price tags. I wasted my time.

By octoberbabye (Guest Post)10/25/2008

Hi, This is an old post, but of course there will be more yard sales, and the latest link is terrific. Thanks again for the help. Don't we all love this site! Janet

By Dazymae (Guest Post)10/14/2008

try Kristensguide.com

By Leila Reinerman (Guest Post)08/13/2008

go to this site:
http://www.paperprintout.com/signs/yard/index.php
they have a great selection of signs.
Also try investing in American Greeting software. It is great for projects like this one. I've used it a great deal for yard sales, postcards, newsletters etc
hope this helps,
Leila

By Anonymous [848]08/13/2008

I too would like to make an apology! When I mentioned using masking tape I should have been more specific and said 'painters masking tape'! It does not have the same sticky substance and, even on items in the sun for a handful of days, does not leave behind a residue. Painters use it because it easily comes off even sunshine soaked windows without scraping and comes off walls without pulling the paint underneath. I always have a roll of it around because it's handy for many household projects. So please don't rule out using it. Give it a test try if you're skeptical.

By Connie A.. (Guest Post)08/13/2008

Sorry, for those who are colored blind, that must be very hard to go to those sales. We never knew !! Thank you for the enlightenment. We weren't trying to be cruel just trying to make it easy on us but we never though of it being an inconvenience on others. Sorry again for being insensitive. As for the masking tape, I agree with the lady who wrote earlier. Masking tape ruins clothes and when it gets hot from the sun it can be a bear to remove. Sometimes the sticky glue never comes off. Do your customers a favor and avoid masking tape.
$$$ Good Luck on your sales $$$

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)08/13/2008

I bought file labels in the dollar store. Then, I marked the price on the label with fine point Sharpie. One dollar is a good price. (smile) Best of luck on your sale.

By suzanne [240]08/13/2008

I found mine at walmart in the stationery dept
for about 2.00 a package

By melody_yesterday [213]08/12/2008

I really disagree with the masking tape idea.It does not peel off nicely sometimes leaving a horrible blemish. I wouldn't use it unless I could put it in a discreet place.

By melody_yesterday [213]08/12/2008

these are actually called "cutsheets" which I did not know til now! http://www.scribd.com/search?query=tags%3Agarage&sortorder=views
THANKS !
Scribd is a really good site I found last month - it takes each document (.doc) a few moments to load.
Use the scrollbar on the right hand side - the price tags go all the way up to $10 at the bottom !

By Anonymous [848]08/12/2008

Instead of spending the money on paper and printer ink just cut pieces of masking tape, apply to each item and write your price of choice in pen on the tape :-)

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Does anyone know of a web site with free printable yard sale price tags?
I am hoping to just print the page and not have to spend time making pages of different prices.

octoberbabye from Bradenton, Fl

RE: Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Color Code your prices. Use the colored dot stickers that you can buy from the store and designate a price for each color. Then make a "Master Price List" that you can post at key areas of your sale. For example: Blue dots = .25, Red dots = .50 , etc. Or place priced items together on a table and make a sign that says "Items on this table only .50 each!" Good luck! (10/15/2007)

By Toolgirl

RE: Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

What an easy way to do it! Thanks so much. (10/15/2007)

By octoberbabye

RE: Printable Yard Sale Price Tags

Please DON'T color code! For all of us that are colorblind (and there are more of us than you think), this is a HUGE turnoff. I don't feel comfortable asking the price on each item, the seller is usually busy and doesn't really want to "babysit" me as I browse. If I come across a color coded sale, I just get in my car and leave. (05/12/2008)

By Kris