Rice Stain on Carpet

My daughter spilled hot rice on my carpet - polyolefin - several months ago. I have been trying to get it up ever since. It's working, little by little - rubbing in carpet cleaner with a brush, then vacuuming when dry - but I can't get it all out. Any suggestions?

M from Maryland

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hydrogen Peroxide might work. I used it on a blood stain on my carpet, it took the blood out. Cover the stain with the peroxide, let sit for about 10 minutes and blot up. May have to repeat. Hope it works for you.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetDecember 8, 2006
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
A plate of cooked brown rice.
Cooking Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:05:14 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.