White Dog At One Year (American Bulldog)

White Dog is an American Bulldog and is 1 year old. I got him from the pound about 9 months ago. He likes to play crazy dog and he likes to run with me and race me on my bike ball mostly he like to cuddle

He is a life saver and I am going to have him take that test for visiting sick or elderly. He saves my life every day so I know that he would love helping others too

By Faith from Tempe

He looks so sweet. I used to have a pit bull that wandered around and lived here off and on. We named him Buster- he was tan and white, and so smart. When my husband stood with a group of men talking on the front lawn, Buster would join the circle and look from one man to another, for all the world like he understood the conversation. I think he journeyed miles around and had a lot of friends. It's a good idea to let your dog go visiting- if he's social, he'll love it, and so will the ones he gets to go visit!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He has a very sweet face, and probably would be very good with sick people. Thanks for sharing and God bless you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your Baby is beautiful! My son also has an American Bulldog and she is the joy of his life. She is extremely intelligent and very very playful. She loves riding in the car, especially coming to her Nana's house to visit her big sister, ( I have a Boxer) and they play together for hours. She resembles Petie on the Little Rascals with the circle around her eye.

Reply Like this photo? Yes