American Bulldog Photos

19 American Bulldog Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these American Bulldog Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

I got Hoss in April 2013.

Black and white dog on carpet.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Gabe is our 3 year old American Bulldog. We went to Ohio to get him. Gabe loves to run in the back woods, and follow us around

Gabe running in snow.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

We got Lexi as a puppy from craigslist ad. We did not see the pictures of her, but still wanted to get her. We drove an hour and some to get her and I fell in love with her from the start. She was born in Pennsylvania.

Lexi with head cocked

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Dreamer is a 3 year old American Bulldog. We got him from a friend of ours who breeds them. He loves to swim and chase fish in the water. We live on a 48 foot boat and the upper deck is his domain.

White Bulldog closeup on head.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Sassy is a 2 year old American bulldog. I got him June 12 2010. Sassy loves to run around his fenced yard, and is very loving. He is not mean to anyone.

Brindle and white dog on quilt.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Cody is a 5 year old American Bulldog. We got snow for Valentine's last week! In this picture, he looks like he's smiling!

White Bulldog running in snow.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Bailey is 6. She is a Pure Bread American Bulldog. I got her 4 years ago, from a friend who recently passed away. She likes car rides, loves to play in her baby pool in the summer time. She likes to chill-lax in the sun rays that come into the house.

Dog by outdoor firepit.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I rescued her from a friend who became homeless and he asked me to give her a better life. I said yes and he brought her out to my car. She had never met me and she jumped in my car and hopped right into my lap. This was 2 years ago and now she's part of the family.

Sadie (American Bulldog) - dog in shorts

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Sig is a 1 year and 9 months old and an American Bulldog. I got him on the Christmas of 2008. Sig loves chase me when I ride my bike. Sig is the most loving dog he loves to be hugged and kissed. As big as he is he is so gentle. He's my Gentle Giant.

Bulldog puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

We rescued him as a 6 month old stray.

White and brown bulldog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

My kid's dog had her just 7 days ago. Right now she likes to eat and sleep.

Sweet Pea (Bulldog) - puppy

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Sugar is a 6 year old American Bulldog. I adopted Sugar from the ASPCA 2 years ago. She likes to take walks with her daddy. Sugar is a the most loving dog I've ever met. When I first met her no one wanted to play with her because of her size, so I knew she must be mine. She is my gentle giant.

Sugar and owner.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

We were wanting a new dog for the kids and one morning she just showed up and has been our best dog ever! We have had her almost 2 years now.

Lucy (American Bulldog) - lying down with a sock

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This is Frog (he jumped a lot of fences as a younger dog). He is 9 years old and an American Bulldog. My son got Frog in 2002 and he now lives with my husband and I.

Large white Bulldog lying down.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Belle is 1 year old and an American Bulldog. We got her when she was 9 weeks old from a breeder. My husband has always wanted an American Bulldog.

Black and white American Bull dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Load More

Pets Dogs Dog Breeds American BulldogSeptember 16, 2013
🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/American-Bulldog-Breed-Information-and-Photos.html