American Bulldog Photos

These popular sturdy dogs make wonderful companions. This page contains American Bulldog photos.

American Bulldog Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these American Bulldog Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Gabe is our 3 year old American Bulldog. We went to Ohio to get him. Gabe loves to run in the back woods, and follow us around

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

We got Lexi as a puppy from craigslist ad. We did not see the pictures of her, but still wanted to get her. We drove an hour and some to get her and I fell in love with her from the start. She was born in Pennsylvania.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Dreamer is a 3 year old American Bulldog. We got him from a friend of ours who breeds them. He loves to swim and chase fish in the water. We live on a 48 foot boat and the upper deck is his domain.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Sassy is a 2 year old American bulldog. I got him June 12 2010. Sassy loves to run around his fenced yard, and is very loving. He is not mean to anyone.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I got Hoss in April 2013.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Cody is a 5 year old American Bulldog. We got snow for Valentine's last week! In this picture, he looks like he's smiling!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Bailey is 6. She is a Pure Bread American Bulldog. I got her 4 years ago, from a friend who recently passed away. She likes car rides, loves to play in her baby pool in the summer time. She likes to chill-lax in the sun rays that come into the house.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Sig is a 1 year and 9 months old and an American Bulldog. I got him on the Christmas of 2008. Sig loves chase me when I ride my bike. Sig is the most loving dog he loves to be hugged and kissed. As big as he is he is so gentle. He's my Gentle Giant.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

We rescued him as a 6 month old stray.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

My kid's dog had her just 7 days ago. Right now she likes to eat and sleep.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Sugar is a 6 year old American Bulldog. I adopted Sugar from the ASPCA 2 years ago. She likes to take walks with her daddy. Sugar is a the most loving dog I've ever met. When I first met her no one wanted to play with her because of her size, so I knew she must be mine. She is my gentle giant.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

We were wanting a new dog for the kids and one morning she just showed up and has been our best dog ever! We have had her almost 2 years now.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This is Frog (he jumped a lot of fences as a younger dog). He is 9 years old and an American Bulldog. My son got Frog in 2002 and he now lives with my husband and I.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Belle is 1 year old and an American Bulldog. We got her when she was 9 weeks old from a breeder. My husband has always wanted an American Bulldog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

White Dog is an American Bulldog and is 1 year old. I got him from the pound about 9 months ago. He likes to play crazy dog and he likes to run with me and race me on my bike ball mostly he like to cuddle

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

White Dog is 2 and is an American Bulldog. He loves to run and play "crazy dog" and mostly he likes to cuddle. This is one of the best dogs I have ever had, he is so soft and loves every one and other animals (even kitties).

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Lulu is her name. She is 3 yrs old and is an American bulldog. I recieved the dog from my friend 1 yr ago. She likes to play outside with kids and go to the park and on walks. It's more like she walks me.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Sig is a 1 year old American BullDog. I got him on Christmas 2008. He likes to chase me on my Bike. He makes me laugh, he is the funniest dog.