Browsing: Uses for Petroleum Jelly

Petroleum Jelly For Soft Feet

Having wonderfully soft feet is easy. Simply coat both feet at night with a generous amount of petroleum jelly and slip on a pair of white cotton socks! In the morning, your feet will feel brand new!

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

You know I do this, but it does not last...it is not a cure...which is what I am searching for...if you don't do it all the time...the effects wear off in a day...if anyone comes up with an effective long lasting cure...please post it!!!!!!

I have done this and it works great.

I use Dischem Vitamin E 7000 cream, which is recommended for damaged skin. It really works, but I have to use it daily. This is the Republic of South Africa, so I suggest you ask your pharmacist for a similar product in your country.

Good luck!

Petroleum Jelly
Uses for Petroleum Jelly
Health & Beauty Beauty Body FeetMarch 26, 2007
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
dry heel on foot
Home Remedies for Dry or Cracked Feet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 7, 2016 at 7:59:51 PM on 10.0.0.98 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.