Uses for Pillsbury Refrigerated Crusts

Cinnamon Sugar Cookies

I love to purchase the Pillsbury refrigerated crusts when they are on sale. They are also a great price if I have a coupon. You can use the crusts to make yummy shaped cinnamon-sugar cookies. Sprinkle the cutouts with the sugar and cinnamon mixture to taste, then bake on a ungreased cookie sheet at 350 F until light brown, about 10 to 12 mins.

Strawberry Shortcake

Or use the crusts to make a great strawberry shortcake. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Unroll the pie crusts and place them on a ungreased baking sheet. Place one egg in a bowl and whisk it well. Brush the crust lightly with the egg, and sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar. Use your pizza cutter and cut the pie crust into eight wedges on the pan so they will not stick together when baking. Bake uncovered for 10 to 13 mins, until lightly browned. Remove from oven, cool on rack for 5 to 10 mins., or until ready to serve.

When ready to serve, place a wedge on a serving plate, spoon about half a cup strawberries and juice on top. Cover with whipped cream or light cool whip. Top with another crust wedge. Spoon more strawberries and juice over each serving. Top with more whip cream and enjoy!

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

Thanks Bobbie for sharing. I have some pie crusts in the freezer that I havent used yet. I only knew to use them for pies. I'm going to have my kids help me make the sugar cookies tomorrow.

I love the strawberry pie idea. I am saving this to my favs.

strawberry shortcake
Recipes Using Refrigerated Pie Crusts
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsJune 20, 2006
Pie Crusts for the Freezer
Making Pie Crusts for the Freezer
Zip Top Bag With Strawberries
Using Zip Top Bags
Storing Cottage Cheese
Storing Cottage Cheese
bread machine bread
Pillsbury Bread Machine Manuals