Herb and Spice Charts for Your Refrigerator

Debra Frick

Most of us decorate the front of our refrigerators with magnets and pictures and if you have small children in the house, yours is covered with small plastic letters spelling out all kinds of words. Well, I have a craft project for you that will make your refrigerator a one stop for reference.

Materials

• Charts from the PDF file that can be downloaded from ThriftyFun
  • Clear contact paper
  • Two sheets of cover stock
  • Ad
  • Strip Magnet - it comes in rolls and can be bought at your local craft store or hardware store.

Instructions

Print out your charts. With a glue stick, glue chart to cover stock. Cover with clear contact paper. (Contact paper is to make it wipe-able if you happened to spill something on it). Now cut magnets for the corners if your charts are light weight or if they are heavier cut a strip to go across the top and the bottom.

Click here to download the PDF Herb Chart.

About The Author: Debra Frick is a mother of 5 and a grandmother to 8 grandsons and one granddaughter. She is a published author and poetress. Recycling and saving money are her passions. She also loves crocheting and cooking. She is also a pet rescue volunteer and has many pets of her own.

I click on the file, no file. Says there is none, what's up? Would like it too.

Editor's Note: I just clicked where it says "Click Here" in blue and it downloaded a PDF to my hard drive. Send us an email if you are still having trouble getting this to download.

This is the error I got when I clicked on the link:

Constant Contact : File Not Found

We're Sorry!

The requested file was not found on our server.

This could be for a variety of reasons, including:

You followed a broken or out-of-date link

You entered an incorrect URL

A file no longer exists

If you followed a broken or out-of-date link, please inform the owner of the referring document. Email webmaster@constantcontact.com to report this error or continue on the Constant Contact Login page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[File Not Found : 404]

Ok, I got the chart. If I try the link from my newsletter it's broken, but if I click the link from this web page it works fine!

Thanks, iliao!

Does anyone have a picture of this finished project? Thanks!

I was able to download with no problem. I also liked the picture displayed so I copied that to paste and copy on colored paper. Thanks. Keeper

Food and Recipes Food Tips Herbs and SpicesFebruary 15, 2008
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions
🎉
🎄