How much money is spent yearly on bottled water?

Kareem from Bronx, New York

I do 5 gallon refillable jugs. A one time charge of 2 -5gallon jugs, and a year supply of bottled water refilled at the store, (Walmart). Cost my family of 5 , $96.20. The second year only cost $80.20. due to still using the one time bought 2 -5gallon jugs. I will not drink our county water, and this is worth it for my family of 5. (my family drinks 1 -5 gallon jug a week).

Far too much. I grew up in a place famous for its bottled water. What they sell in the bottles is tap water from taps in the famous water area.

The reason that bottled water tastes good is because it is cold, from being in the fridge.

Bottled Water
Saving Money on Bottled Water
Homemade Water Guns
Homemade Water Guns
Well water running a in a sink.
Removing Rust from Well Water
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line