Kiya and Keon (English/American Staffordshire)

Kiya is 2 1/2 years old and is an English Staffie. Keon is 1 1/2 and is an American Staffie. We got them both in October, Keon last year and Kiya the year before.

They like to play with the goats and the sheep. And swim and play tug-o-war. They hate the horses on their land. They love their food and sleep and they love to go for a drive in the back of the ute.

By Caroline from Australia

Aren't they cute! Isn't that a black sheep behind them? Thanks for sharing, and God bless you.

I had a Staff (I am in England) and his name was Spike. We had him for nearly 12 years. In all that time I never heard him growl in aggression - not once. He was the nicest, most gentle old faithful you could ever wish to have. I used to take bones and meat right out of his mouth and he would just let me. Dear Old Spike XX

Kindest Regards - Borasic Lint

Photos Pets DogsNovember 21, 2007
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll