- 1 packages strawberry gelatin
- 2 cartons strawberry glaze (13.5oz. each)
- 2 qts. buttermilk
- 4 packages instant vanilla pudding mix (5oz. each)
- 4 cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 qts. fresh strawberries, sliced
- additional fresh strawberries, opt.
In a small bowl, combine gelatin and glaze; set aside. In two large bowls, whisk butter, milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in glaze mixture; fold in whipped topping and strawberries.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. Garnish with additional strawberries, if desired.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 16, 2017 at 12:39:18 AM on 10.0.0.134 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us