Strawberry Pudding Recipes

Strawberry PuddingI think that anybody will love this recipe, our family loves it so much. It is strawberry pudding, you make it like banana pudding but you make it with strawberries.

Directions:

Layer the bottom of the bowl with vanilla wafers, then a layer of vanilla pudding, then a layer of strawberries. I use frozen strawberries that I have frozen during the summer. I always pour some of the juice over the strawberries as well. Keep layering until your bowl is full or you run out of ingredients. End with a layer of vanilla pudding with some crumbled wafers on top to make it extra yummy!

By Erricka

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts PuddingFebruary 7, 2013
🌻
👒
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Strawberry-Pudding-Recipes.html