Pistachio Pudding Dessert Recipes
Pistachio pudding is a delicious base for other dessert recipes. This page contains pistachio pudding dessert recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Using simple instant pistachio pudding in a pre-made pie and decorate with dried fruit for a fun and easy October dessert!
Total Time: 20 minutes including pre-baking pie crust
Yield: 6 to 8
- 1 box box of instant puddiing mix pistachio
- 1 frozen pie shell
- fresh or dried fruit, your choice!
- whipped cream (optional)
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- Pre bake the pie shell according to package instructions (usually 325 for 15 minutes)
- add 1 3/4 cup milk to instant pudding mix and mix for one minute
- pour into cooled pie shell and refrigerate one hour
- decorate with your families favorite fruits, fresh or dried
- Serve with or without whipped cream!
Quick to make. I love Heath Bars!
- One sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 3/4 stick (6 Tbsp.) melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (3.5 oz.) pkg. of pistachio instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 quart softened vanilla ice cream
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 3 crushed, frozen Heath Bars (I use brickle pieces now that they're available)
Mix together crushed crackers, melted butter and sugar. Press into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Beat together instant pudding mix, milk, and softened ice cream. Pour over crust and freeze for at least an hour. Top with Cool Whip and Heath Bars. Store in freezer. Let soften before serving.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
By Peggy from Palmyra, MO
March 17, 20050 found this helpful
Prepare Pistachio Pudding according to package directions. Add 1/2 container of Cool Whip or other whipped cream. Add 1/2 cup pecans. Add 1/2 cup pineapple. Add marshmallows. Great idea for Wearing o' the Green!
By Betty H. A.
August 8, 20050 found this helpful
Press crust ingredients into bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes; cool. Mix filling ingredients well and pour into prepared crust.Read More...