Strawberry Pudding

I think that anybody will love this recipe, our family loves it so much. It is strawberry pudding, you make it like banana pudding but you make it with strawberries.

• 1 box of vanilla wafers
  • 2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding
  • strawberries (amount depends on how you cut them up)

Directions:

Layer the bottom of the bowl with vanilla wafers, then a layer of vanilla pudding, then a layer of strawberries. I use frozen strawberries that I have frozen during the summer. I always pour some of the juice over the strawberries as well. Keep layering until your bowl is full or you run out of ingredients. End with a layer of vanilla pudding with some crumbled wafers on top to make it extra yummy!

By Erricka

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsSeptember 27, 2004
🐛
🌻
📓