Buying Borax Powder

Where can I find borax in Panama?

By Samanatha from David, Rep. of Panama

November 6, 2010 Flag

Where do you buy borax?

By Alliah from Winnipeg

Answers:

Buying Borax Powder

I emailed them and when they email me back I will post their response. But here is some info:

Locations:
Henkel is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany and has subsidiaries in more than 75 different countries throughout the world. For more information please select a region.

A list of worldwide Henkel locations is currently available at the .com homepage. Please click here if you are not automatically forwarded.

20muleteamlaundry.com (06/15/2010)

By metroplex

Buying Borax Powder

Kroger Stores carried it a few years ago, not checked lately. You might be able to obtain it from a lumberyard type store, also. (Lowes, Home Depot). (06/15/2010)

By thriftyvicki

Buying Borax Powder

I see you are in Canada so don't know if it is available there in grocery stores but it is here. I think I got my last box at Walmart. (06/17/2010)

By Laniegirl

Buying Borax Powder

Check the grocery store laundry soap aisle. Top or bottom shelf, never in the middle. The middle is reserved for the more popular items. (06/17/2010)

By Beth

Buying Borax Powder

20 Mule Team Borax in the laundry section of any grocery store. If you can't get it in Winnipeg, come to Nipawin, Sask. We have it in our Co-op! (It is everywhere.) (06/17/2010)

By louel53

Buying Borax Powder

I received the email back from the Borax people. Here is what they sent me regarding finding Borax in Winnipeg:
Tue, June 22, 2010 10:01:55 AMRe: Response Contact Us Page-Reference Number 010857003A
From: "dial.consumeraffairs@us.henkel.com" <dial.consumeraffairs@us.henkel.com>Add to Contacts

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding 20 Mule Team Borax.
Please contact Dial Canada at Phone: 480-754-5165 for further assistance.

Thank you again for contacting us.
Consumer Affairs

If you should need to contact us again regarding this matter please refer to the following contact number:
010857003A. Please do not reply to this email. The mailbox is used for outbound emails only.
(06/22/2010)

By metroplex

Buying Borax Powder

I buy mine from Wegmans, I usually find that it is at every Wegmans that I go to no matter what state I am in. I have also seen that it is also at Walmart, not all of them, but quite a few of them anyway. I do not know if you have any of these stores around you, but it is a start if you do. (06/25/2010)

By cutepachef

June 15, 2010 Flag

Where can I find borax powder in Mauritius?

By Adrien from Mauritius

Answers:

Buying Borax Powder

I just purchased three boxes yesterday at Super Walmart. They are in with the Shout and fabric softeners. They only had one row on the bottom shelf so you really have to look. At $2.98 per box it was a steal since I'm using it to deal with the fleas. (05/16/2010)

By MaryP1197

Buying Borax Powder

Oh, the box may not look like the picture further down on this post. The same product now comes in a white box, much more modern looking. If you go to the company's website you can get a $.35 coupon too. (05/16/2010)

By MaryP1197

Buying Borax Powder

I had the same problem since I live on an island in the Mediterranean and its unavailable here. Having it shipped to you isn't worth it since the box is so heavy it would cost you a fortune! If you need it for laundry purposes, I've found that substituting Oxymagic or even Napisan powder will do the trick. (05/19/2010)

By cett

May 15, 2010 Flag

Where do I buy Borax powder?

Luz

Answers:

Buying Borax Powder

I got mine at the grocery store. (03/06/2009)

By Glenn'sMom

Buying Borax Powder

Look for this box (03/06/2009)

By BABBIE

RE: Buying Borax Powder

Buying Borax Powder

I get mine at WalMart. (03/07/2009)

By Nonna Mar

Buying Borax Powder

Got mine in the grocery store in the laundry aisle. Babbie's picture is worth a 1,000 words. (03/07/2009)

By castleberrycc

Buying Borax Powder

I buy it at my local Kroger in the with the laundry detergents. (03/07/2009)

By pickledseeds

Buying Borax Powder

Just yesterday I saw a squeeze bottle of borax powder at my pharmacy. Good luck.

Nancy in NC (03/07/2009)

By NokomisNims

Borax
Buying Borax
Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 6, 2010
Making Garlic Powder
Making Garlic Powder
Measuring spoon with homemade baking powder.
Homemade Baking Powder Recipes
Borax powder, with a measuring cup and spray bottle.
Cleaning With Borax
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🎉
🎄