What Are These Chairs?

Does anyone know what type of chairs these are? I want to get covers for them but I am not sure what style they are.

By Tammy from MN

They look like they are parts of a sectional sofa. The inside portion, not the end units.

They're definitely sectionals from a sofa and you can cover them with sheets. I had to do that once and it was a bit of work but not too bad ;-) I just draped one twin sheet over each sectional base and tucked it like wrapping paper and secured the loose fabric on the sides with upholstry tacks and then with another twin sheet I cut enough to fold around the seat cushion and secured under the cushion with staples.

I wish I had a picture to show you but they looked good and tided me over for a couple of years when I finally had the money to purchase newer seating :-) I hope this was helpful and please feel free to click my contact button if you need me to explain in more detail :-)

They look like sections from a sectional sofa to me, too.

I didn't even think of that, no wonder I couldn't find anything similar...lol thanks for the responses.

I purchased these years ago. They fold out to make twin beds.

Home and Garden Home Improvement FurnitureOctober 29, 2009
Dining Chair
Repairing Dining Chair Seats
Bean Bag Chair
Making a Bean Bag Chair
Dining room chair with a vinyl seat.
Recovering Vinyl Chairs
Dining Chairs
Reupholstering Dining Chairs
🎄
🍂