Good Luck Cards for Football Players

I'm on my high school's dance team and we're required to have a "football guy" that we make good luck cards for and stuff like that on game day. I have two football guys and I don't want to make their cards the same, and I'm not sure what to do for them. Help?

By amyelaine610

Not sure how much you want to invest in this but shouldnt cost a whole lot to check out your local walmart or targets craft section. You can buy card stock thats already folded for cards and comes with envelopes. In the sticker section, you can find sports related stickers. Or you can type in football clipart and find tons of clipart you can print out onto card stock cut out and glue to your card or just print directly to card. You can find tons of websites for card making ideas that will help you make really cool cards for both your players.

AND - you can make 2 cards and another 2 cards alike; give Boy A card 1 and Boy B card 2, then next week give Boy A card 2 and Boy B card 1. Believe me, as a mother of boys, they will not compare - you'll be lucky if they have the card from week 1 by week 2! Another idea - make a "good luck" candy wrapper on your computer for a Hershey bar! Or get some lunch-size cookies and staple a "good luck" to the bag, along the top - guys can always eat!

Here is a football paper piecing all you have to do is print it out and cut it out and use it as a pattern on appropriately colored papers. would be great on a card.

Crafts AdviceAugust 25, 2009
Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
sports ball ornaments
College Football Themed Christmas Tree
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Old Record Player
Uses for Old Record Players