Hang Bath Mat to Dry

To keep your bath mat from molding, hang it on a towel rack. Do this as soon as you get out of bath or shower.

By Kathleen W. from Dothan, AL

I put a spring loaded (tension) shower rod in the back of my shower, along the long wall. It's a perfect place to hang the bath mat to dry...along with anything else that has to hang in the shower. I had hook/hanger for shower poofs, and since I don't have a standard shower rod for a curtain, this "extra" rod was a perfect place to hang this. Also things hung on this extra rod won't drip outside the tub.

Man on Bath Mats
Using Bath Mats
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJanuary 22, 2009
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Purple Yoga Mat
Cleaning a Yoga Mat
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent
🎉
🎄