1998 Coleman Niagra Pop-up Camper

We just bought a 1998 Coleman Niagra pop up camper. The dinette table is missing. No big deal, but i think it was used to make the extra bed. Does anyone have pics of their camper with the extra bed in use so that I could get an idea of what I might use to make the bed workable. By just looking at the couches I can't figure out which pieces were supposed to be used.

Patti from SC

How about measuring the area and then taking a piece of 1/2" plywood to place down when it's in the bed position? The plywood can easily be lifted out.

We have a 1997 or 1998 Coleman Niagara. In order to make the bed, you need two pieces: the dinette table and a piece that fits under the small sofa beside the sink. I'll try to get pictures for you.

Couldn't you just use a piece of plywood cut to fit that area?

Travel and Recreation Recreation Camping SuppliesMay 28, 2007
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
A truck towing a vintage popup camper.
Repairing a Popup Camper